I just saw Gasquet win the 2nd set but as I have to go out and there were a few squeaky bum time moments at the end of that set I layed him to win. Also in the long term it is probably best to green up and keep the pressure firmly on J. To lose £5 now would even things up a bit. I do like the odds he got for England Belarus though. All other games have shit odds so might stick to tennis.
I would normally leave my lay to cover my original stake but as this is not how it works in this game I layed him to the value of £5 @ 1.69 so I am now hoping for a Mardy Fish win to win the bigger amount....oh dear
More news on howmuch was earned later.
This blog sucks
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment