Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Got away with it!

After those three ridiculous bets earlier I got away with it with only one losing (The three that won all went to a 3rd set which just shows how close I was to losing £20) as it happens I am £6.73 up for the day.

Float = £20

Bet 1 = City to beat Brighton - LOST -£5
Bet 2 = Arsenal to beat Porto - WON - £2.67
Bet 3 = Arsenal to beat Porto & Fiorentina to beat Steau - LOST - £5
Bet 4 = Santoro to beat Schukin - WON - £7.20
Bet 5 = Cibulkova to beat Ivanovic - WON - £13.50
Bet 6 = Gasquet to beat Fish - WON - £9.77
Bet 7 = Lay Gasquet to win - LOST - £5
Bet 8 = Arsenal to beat Everton - WON - £2
Bet 9 = Austin to win X-Factor - Unsettled - £5 @ 8.8
Bet 10 = Hrbaty to beat Schuettler - LOST - £5
Bet 11 = Becker to beat Beck - WON - £3.61
Bet 12 = Andreev to beat Kolschreiber - WON - £4.08
Bet 13 = Blake to beat Kiefer - WON - £4.04

Current remaining float = £41.87

Unfortunately I did write a whole blog post earlier but my computer died and I lost it and can't be bothered to do it again but cutting a long story short, was pleased to see Daz's latest post was nice to have you back in the game, Chopper you still need to sort yourself out!

No comments: