Well potentially this could be one of the best weekends of football for a very long time. Man U lost, Chelsea lost, Arsenal win and Liverpool v Villa to come! Whatever happens in that game we will either pull further away from Villa or pull closer to the teams above - win win situation! On top of that Everton lost and West Ham drew just to well and truly stop them getting any silly ideas of joining the party. I have also realised why the results have suddenly gone our way...it is because I no longer live with my Man Utd housemate! All the time I lived with him we have been pretty dreadful. For five seasons now I have lived with him and we have won 1 FA Cup, lost in a Carling cup final a Champions League final and not done anything in the league. A prime example is the results where I was living at home at the start of the season or when I was living away on placement. Out of the first 9 games we won, 7, drew 1 and lost 1, scored 24 conceeded 5. The day I arrived back up here with Paul we lost 2-0 to Hull and it all went Pete Tong. In comparison Utd's first 9 games when I wasn't with Paul they only won 3 games, drew 4 and lost 2, scoring 5 and conceeding 6!! Since then they went on an unbelievable run and you all know what happened to Arsenal. I have now been back up here (not living with Paul) for 2 weeks and in those 2 weeks we have won 4 games and a thrilling penalty shoot out, Man U have just played 3 games beating Inter but losing embarrassingly to Liverpool and to Fulham!!!
Separately from football, Gary called me last night and it was a highly amusing conversation, whilst discussing football and love lifes as he was off to meet his new bit of stuff he would randomly completely change the conversation it went a little something like this.....'I really like Diaby at the moment he's playing really....have we been to Potter's Bar before? well, I think he's going to be the new Vieira, I'm really looking forward to the Villareal matc.....who have I been to Sainsbury's in Potter's Bar with before then? Do you know where the cab firm is? This carried on for a while and I listened to Gary ask some random foreign lady where he could find a cab, when I heard her reply at the train station that he had just come from he responded with 'oh fuck i've just come from there!' So on we went with the conversation and he arrived at the taxi rank where I could hear a lot of giggling girls 'is your name Gary' Gary said to me 'Alex there is a load of weirdo girls here' loud enough so they could obviously hear as well and apparently they completely guessed his name out of thin air, Gary offered me the chance to keep in on the conversation but I thought I would leave him to it, would have been quite impressive if he managed to pull whilst on the way to the Royal Vetinary College where he was meeting his next Lay! Anway thought I would tell you about that as Gary was absol and I thought it would be nice of him to have someone else remember the evening's entertainment as I'm guessing Gary you may have forgotten lol!
This blog sucks
15 years ago
2 comments:
lol, i forgot that Gary can speak utter crap whilst still functioning fairly normally when drunk. I'm more of an all or nothing type of guy.
I decided to update my blog but not sure if it will last...
Dor
AHAHAHAHA I'm actually in stitches mate. I was so drunk. i really dont no how i managed to find her place the state i was in lol.
Liverpool 2-0 up atm :) i would love it so much if man u didn't win the league.
Gary
Post a Comment