Monday, 9 March 2009

Thanks Dors

Firstly I want to thank all the dor's for a great week back in the fold. In the words of Tinchy Strider 'I can't live without ya, oh oh oh, dors i cant live without ya oh oh, oh oh, oh oh oh, oh.' The last week has had lots of memorable nights and too many to discuss all of them which is good!! Some memorable moments include:

1) Random nights out with the looosieees, both unexpected and good bent. This also included receiving a text from Daz the day after saying 'well what was she gonna do give me a good seeing to while you were waiting in the kitchen'...sorry to have ruined the moment DJ.
2) Lock in at the RE with G-dor, Adam Wilson and the foreign barman discussing alcholism vs alchol dependency.
3) Mad Thursday night bent including an unfinished darts match between me and chopper, dancing around to Kid Cudi, swigging free beer, throwing darts whilst not looking at the board, dancing in between throws and much more top notch banter.
4) Gareth asking a random girl on the train to show him her underwear!
5) 2 really good nights at the Manor....yes the Manor. I had never expected to return there and yet we did twice. It included J texting the DJ requesting songs, which he did.

So thank you to all the heads that managed to stay out late on a school night, or made it out of their sick bed, or just turned up as it made it a good one.

To end this I'm just going to refer to a statement J made on Saturday at how we had drank more than 8 pints every night we went out and at how the average recommended drinking for a week is not even 8 pints....I was certainly glad for a rest from it on Sunday...until I arrived up here and was greeted by a glass of wine. To put it in a little bit of perspective my first two patients today were sedated, very ill, very sick, very yellow alcoholics which I had to suction as they struggled, winced in pain, and spluttered phlegm everywhere. So I am now off to the gym and in for a booze free night.....maybe.

No comments: