Going to be a boring blog entry today but I was just amazed at how many photos Gary is tagged in on facebook....it is a whopping 2,721 at present, this is a hell of a lot of photos. In the race for 1,000 photos here is the current league table out of the rest of the near contenders:
1st - Darren Marsh - 982 photos
2nd - Lawrence Crew - 877 photos
3rd - Alex Porter - 781 photos
4th - James Sparks - 781 photos
5th - Gareth Jones - 759 photos
So Darren looks like toppling the 1,000 mark imminently followed by Chopper before a very close contest with Alex, J and Gareth, I fully expect J to reclaim third place after his trip to Dubai.
I think you can probably tell by this post I am immensely bored and have even taken to texting a few people I vaguely know from uni to try and find someone to drink with as I am not feeling pointless and in desperate need of bent.
This blog sucks
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment