1 down and 6 to go. Thank goodness that is over. I'm exhausted but not to worry I get a whole 2 week break before the next one so I will be returning home shortly. I'm not quite sure who will be there when I return or if there will be any bent awaiting my arrival, I'm pretty sure everyone is skipping the country or busy working, hopefully there will be some Dors around though! Not much to talk about as I am busy packing at the moment, not quite sure how I will fit it all in the Corsa mind. No gambling and football is boring, endless sagas regarding Ronaldo and Barry, Blatter doing his best to be the centre of attention and the press doing its best to destabilise the Arse! (This happens every year and no doubt at any time soon there will be a headline... Arsenal in Crisis which will have Tottenham fans saying how they will break into the top 4, which will then result in much mocking when they fail to make the top half again next year).
Home on Sunday night so I will try to get a bit more regular with my posting from then. Bye bye til then!
2 comments:
I have a 6am start on Monday and a 4.45 start on Tuesday, so that probably rules out Sunday and Monday bent for me... but I'm playing for the 5ths on Tuesday evening so bent after that would be good. Wednesday I have a late finish but will be able to get to the club for two very late ones if there is any bent going. Excited about seeing you plus Bourmy etc!
Oh, Thursday proper bent.
Post a Comment