Well I am already getting a bit sloppy with my updates of this blog, my excuse should be that I am doing loads of reading for my next placement which starts on Monday but in truth I seem to be flitting my days away eating, sleeping and drinking with the odd bit of tennis and darts mixed in. Can't really complain I suppose. Today is the first day I have started to get a little worried about my next placement, it's going to be completely different from my last one and I would imagine that it will be a little tougher. Having had a fair bit of experience now in musculo-skeletal style injuries placements like the last one (involving lot's of fractures and rehabbing etc) felt fairly normal, this placement will involve a completely new type of anatomy...the brain. This is not going to be easy so I really did ought to start working.
Last night turned out to be one of those random nights and it was great. Requested by Lauren a night of mentalistic events (her words not mine) turned out to be just that. Starting at the club and I suddenly realised I should be in a comittee meeting, straight away I took two pints in with me which I soon finished and then asked Gareth to get me another one and bring it in (Thanks for doing that G) the looks on the other comittee members faces was quite amusing seeing a guy who obviously was not as interested in the state of the balls at club sessions and getting pissed instead. I don't think it helped I had to walk out half way through to go to the toilet as well! It then started getting late and I was thirsty again so I made a point at looking at the clock very obviously, then someone asked if I wanted to leave so I made my apologies and said I was off out. Only to be spotted sat in the bar when they finished their meeting...Whoops.
The night soon moved on and after a trip to a deserted RE bar we moved along to Watford where Kieron (the American stud) and Gareth (the Welsh casanova) went to work trying to pull the bar maid. A challenge was soon set for next week to have a 'cockfest' where they try to neck as many women as possible however their views of necking where very different...i'll let them explain that one. Unfortunately I won't be here but hopefully pictures will appear on facebook after the event.
Gareth and I then moved on to his house where he strummed on his guitar took a bottle of wine and walked to the spooky walled gardens in Eastcote before we knew it the hour had reached 3 and bed was calling, I did stop to think it might be worth finding J who was about to wake up and go off to work with him but I thought better of it. Amazingly no real hangover, a lot of tiredness but no hangover. Get in!
I will leave it at that for the day, I need to have a bit of a look at Asperger, cystic fibrosis and cerebral palsy before I go off to the bridge for a night with the ladies. I will ask them if they are alright on behalf of J and Chops. For now cheerio.
No comments:
Post a Comment