Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Gareth Jones

Well the order has finally been chosen as Gareth came out the pot first today, leaving James' photos to be shown tomorrow. Unfortunately the disappointing I found when I came to complete Gareth's page was a distinct lack of pictures... whether this is Gareth hiding from the camera, or the fact that I seem to have taken most of the others from holidays I'm not sure but I have done my best with what I have, so hope you all still enjoy! Gary so far has encountered the most amount of comments, can this be changed today?


Oldest - Finding any old pictures was a bit of a nightmare, I'm sure I had one of Gareth and J playing tennis as littleuns but is nowhere to be seen now. So one of the earliest pictures shoots back to NYE 2004, a trip to Moons for daytime, also don't think Carl has featured in many photos so all bases covered.

Random Face - One of J's parties and I would query whether Gareth is slightly constipated in this photo?
Lowlands -Where has the photo of Gareth posing after death row gone? Please someone say you have it.. I have lost it so I have gone for a random phone photo, not quite a distinct disregard for the club, however, putting a bar mat on your head is not normal behaviour.
Women - Mr Gareth 'Casanova' Jones is a bit of a wonder with the ladies at times, a few choice pictures could have appeared on here from Gran Canaria however, this one purely as an artistically taken photograph wins. Great arse, great eyes, great man!
Gay - Possibly one of the gayest photos to appear on this blog to date. Why let someone pee when you can watch and see what is on offer. I think for me the hands on hips makes the shot! Good work Gareth.
Thug - Would anyone like to meet this yob on holiday? I for one would keep my distance. I think that due to Daz and Chops looking fairly normal emphasises what a yobish 'orrible lout Mr Jones is.
Dancing - One of my best finds for this section. Gareth and I busting a move in my garden at one of the two 2004 BBQs. This ended up with both of us breakdancing, I have a feeling this was to MC Hammer! It's with these types of moves that make Gareth the casanova we all know and love.
1000 Words - The look of absolute disdain in Gareth's face at Leah is there for everyone to see, you look truly disgusted Gareth. I did try finding a better one so my apologies if this photo is a bit lame. Captions please!!
Random - How brilliant is this photo? Another holiday snap where Gareth decided to make a friend in a tiny kids car. The evening progressed to everyone trashing the arcade and being frightened off by the staff!!
Drunk / Alcoholic - Maybe a better snap would have been a capture from the film of Gareth downing a pitcher of Guiness when he got through to the LDC darts final, however, I am choosing this photo due to the relaxed expression on Gareth's face as if being fed spirit by the bottle is an everyday occurrence. Good faces as well boys.

Today is the penultimate day of posts on the fellow bloggers, before a special final blog to complete the 7 day cycle of blog posts. Tune in again tomorrow for J's snapshots, they are some of the best yet! Keep commenting guys, it brings a smile to my face!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another quality selection of pics mate. In that first picture Carl looks exactly the same! weird.

Looking forward to J's snapshots.

Anonymous said...

Cheers mate. Top quality selection. Although I still dispute the fact I had that many chins in 2004

G-dor

Anonymous said...

As always, amazing

J