Oldest - Who could ever forget this classic photo, not technically the oldest photo I have of Gary but it is a good one. This was taken on a random Wednesday night at the tennis club brilliant, other contenders were the professionally taken photo in Tenerife 1. We all look ridiculously young however Gary's arms make the shot.
Random Face - Over to Gran Canaria for the next one, and Gary with a young lady trying to supply him with alcohol, I am not quite sure why you are pulling this face but maybe it was the Sambuca. Is she attractive??Lowlands - Feel a bit bad for putting this one up, but this followed a trip to the North East where Gary ended up texting the entire lyrics of Bon Jovi's 'Always' lyrics including 'I'll be there till the stars don't shine Till the heavens burst and The words don't rhyme And I know when I die, you'll be on my mind And I'll love you - Always'. His girlfriend at the time dumped him the next day. This is a sympathetic Alex consoling a distraught Gary.

Women - The hardest section for me to fill as there was sooooo much choice, could it have been Gary with random shot girls, Gary with random girlfriends, Gary with different holiday romances or even Gary with the troll like girl who he whipped his piece out to and tried ramming it in her face?? I have chosen this one for a few reasons. 1) Look at the club, where is everyone? Did they leave the dancefloor because of this going on or is the fact no one is there the reason they are getting up to mischief? 2) You can see the poor girls underwear. 3) She wasn't English.
Gay - Again a very hard section to fill. Numerous amounts of body parts being displayed could have been chosen, random cosying up in other guys beds or groping the guys, however the clear winner is NYE. It honestly looks like Gary and J have pulled. I believe tongues were touched and that mistletoe came in good use.
Thug - What else could a Millwall fan do other than destroy a Cardiff scumbag!
Dancing - Gary the best dancer of the group is shown here strutting his stuff in Magaluf 05, Gridley watches on wishing he could move as well as the master!
1000 Words - Could have soooo easily gone in the gay section however sneaks into the 1000 words section as I didn't want to miss it out. This was followed up by Gary having a dump whilst Chopper shaves (video can be found on facebook). Is this pooing in public some sort of fetish Gary? Captions please!!
Drunk/Alcoholic - Not sure you can quite see it from this pic but Gary is spewing, there could have been a lot of other pictures chosen but this is the only one I have on my PC of someone actually ill after alcohol abuse. This was taken over the bridge in Tenerife 1. This was followed by being sick in the apartment toilet which to me and J sounded as if Pavarotti was singing next to us due to the pure volume, tone and length of heaving!

6 comments:
Hahaha!
My waist looks deceptively narrow in the picture with Gary dumping.
J
Also mate, the picture of Gary with the Shot Girl - is that not from Magaluf or Tenerife? I swear it's not from Gran Canaria.
Either Bonkers in Magaluf or that bar in Tenerife where that slut was poledancing and everyone was looking in from the outside...
The pics of that bird and Gary on the toilet are priceless!
You may be correct. Was tenerife 2, had to throw a curve ball in eventually just to check people were concentrating.
lol. The first picture is still the best in my eyes. It will haunt Gary for life.
D
Ahahaha
wicked mate. i really like the ear pulling photo as i dont remember seeing it before.
Good work
G
Post a Comment