Hiya, at Nat's so got a decent Internet connection wooo!! Bit disappointed there is no premier league on this weekend it's always a downer on an international break, it simply is just not as entertaining. I'm now half way through my placement and I am getting a bit bored of old people now, I must say I don't really mind them, some of the banter can be quite good, some of them can come up with funny things but the other side is starting to get to me. Seeing things that no 22 year old male should ever be forced to see escaping or being revealed from patients gowns is not a good thing, and then there is the smell. Most of the patients are doubly incontinent and when one gentleman decided he didn't want to see the physio he decided he would open his catheter bag to scare us off....it did!
One poor old lady today thought I was going to kill her bless her she looked so scared. I needed to use a pillow to put underneath her legs but as I pulled the pillow out from under the bed I think she thought I was going to suffocate her with it! I had thought of other things to write but I now have forgotten.
On a final note its Valentine's day tomorrow and I'm sure most of you know my views on this so I won't bore you with it again but it is a bonus not having to get the Mrs anything.... For any of you going out this weekend here is a word of advice. I was listening to a radio show earlier and heard the following chat up line and it made me laugh.
To set the scene.. imagine a club or bar with a group of girls at the bar... Wander over and simply say 'Hello there, would you like to dance? The girl looks excited and says yes. 'Brilliant go over and dance over there then so I can speak to your fit mate' probably doesn't sound very good on here but the dude on the radio made it sound funny! I'm hoping everyone will be updating their blogs soon with lots of gory information on Valentine's day conquests!
This blog sucks
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment