Monday, 16 February 2009

Pointless Football

Tonight the Arse are on Sultana so I will be trotting off on my lonesome to find a pub and do some pointless. The people round here are a little odd so I am expecting some strange looks when I sit down in the pub on my own. This Friday though I have decided that I won't take the trip to my girlfriends but instead go out on the lash in Boston to see what it is really like. So far I have sat here complaining about it...and yes it isn't a nice place to live but I should really judge it on a wild night out. There is a guy who lives down my corridor that seems quite friendly and so we are going to give it a go.

Got a text from J yesterday suggesting a trip to Spain with cheap flights. I am so tempted its really shit I have no money at all. I am pissed off big time at the moment regarding my finances and living arangements so I pledge not to keep whining about it on here. Tomorrow I expect to receive a call from NHS bursary people and if that comes through then hopefully I will go. If it doesn't it looks like I'm going to miss out on yet another fun holiday away. I'm getting really jealous which I bet is making the others that have been scooting off all over the world quite happy! lol.

Just found out that there is no internet connection in Nottingham which is my next placement which as you can imagine I am very unimpressed by. I will have to do some mass downloading of new porn in my week off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the phone call mate! Fingers crossed!

James