Congratulations to J for maintaining the blog a day, it does liven up evenings in Boston when you have something entertaining to read. Shame on everyone else though! 3 weeks ago everyone seemed to be updating their blogs daily...what happened? I haven't got time for a full blog post today so I will try and find something interesting to write about within the next couple of days. Today it's sunny so I am in a good mood. Villa take on Chelsea today and it could be an interesting match for the morale and destiny of both teams. I couldn't really care less which of them ends up in the top 4 as long as Arsenal do, and with Walcott, Eduardo, Adebayor, Cesc to come back within the next couple of weeks and Rosicky not long after (hopefully) I am sure we will. I still believe injury must hit Villa soon especially while they are still in the Uefa cup so long may their cup run continue however out of the two I suppose I would prefer them to sneak in above Chelsea, I met O'Neill when I was working as a sports therapist at Wycombe and he was nice enough to come and have a chat and was a nice guy, shame he continues to jump around like an idiot on the touchlines everytime his team sneak a jammy 1-0 win. It would be very funny if Chelsea missed out with all their money and 'star' players but with Hiddink manager and the new manager effect I am sure they will win today.
Only one week left to go in Boston and it's not been all that bad (by no means has it been great) but I have met a few people that are quite decent, one guy I am living with at the moment has invited me to stay at his house on my next placement in Nottingham for free which would be good, still not sure if it would be a little odd though, I don't quite know what is going on with the women round here either, they all seem a little too friendly...I'm not used to it HELP!!
So I'm back next week and as far as I know Gary, Simon and Lauren have all organised to be away on holiday, J is still working shift work so hopefully I will be out on all of his off days, as far as I know Dazzy, Chops and Gareth haven't been out that much recently so hopefully they are saving themselves for a week of pure bent! Anyway I'm off to read up on Meniere's disease and might go for a walk in the sunshine.
This blog sucks
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment