After a few of my friends have recently started blogging it was suggested that I should join the craze. Never one to turn down an invite I am all signed up and ready for action. I spent a long time (all of one dull lecture this afternoon) thinking of fun things I could include in my new blog but am a little short of ideas. So a little about me (I hate these sections) so I will keep it brief as I am sure it interests absolutely no one and I really should be doing some revision anyway. I am at University studying for a Masters in Physiotherapy and due to undertake my first placement next week! I love sports particularly tennis, football and darts but am unfortunately a useless footballer and a poor dart player, although I did almost complete a 126 checkout last week but that was not before getting my arse kicked by an in-form James! After throwing several darts aiming somewhere in the region of treble 20s I had found myself achieving on average a score of 26. Luckily for me James was taking his time over his doubles and I found myself with 126 left, a quick check to the poster on the wall to my left showed that with 126 remaining a treble 19, single 19 followed by bull would win it for me, without thinking all three darts were out of my hand and in the board… one treble 19, one single 19 and one…. 25! Not quite Phil the power standard quite yet.
I am soon to be appearing at a hospital as a student physiotherapists so without breaking any confidentiality laws I may discuss funny events around the hospital and dodgy patients and how incredibly hot I am, as the sun is bound to come out for the first time all year as soon as I get a 9-5 working day! I also thought it would be a good idea to have a joke of the day, football rumour of the day and facebook summary of the day (very sad I know and over time I think this will show why friends culling is very important). Any other ideas for blog posts please comment and advise... I am new to this remember!
Joke of the day: (Sorry these are going to be really bad and nicked from other websites unless I hear any good ones)
A farmer is hunting in a forest when a stunning young blonde walks up to him totally naked. He gets really excited and says to her, "Are you game?" The blonde replies, "Yes I am." So he shoots her.
Football story of the day: Most of you would assume that this will be about a certain Portuguese winger, however, after being bored silly by this story as soon as it came out I will instead briefly mention the possibility of current France captain and ex Arsenal Captain Patrick Vieira’s possible summer move to Portsmouth. How the mighty have fallen eh, once a superb leader for one of the leading clubs in England and Europe and now considering a move to Portsmouth whose one and only fan is better known than most of the Portsmouth team. Maybe a little harsh as I don’t have anything against Portsmouth and I even quite like Harry Redknapp but when a player who was once considered one of the best players in the world is considering a move to the south coast something must have gone wrong. Maybe this just shows that players that leave Arsenal don’t always go on to bigger and better things… take note Monsieur Flamini!
Facebook Summary: Someone has just added Oscar Onion as a friend I found that name rather amusing, sorry oscar! James has added The Good, The Bad and The Ugly to his favorite movies. Very good film and as soon as the European Championships are over I shall go and watch it again! I have also just been invited to join the group ‘Rep da UK!’ - Fed up of the USA dominating the Uk's urban scene,music,clothes, culture? Time 4 da UK to stand up tall n b da BADDEST!!!Any1 and Evry1 who is Reppin da UK , JOIN !! I don’t think anything needs to be said about this so on that note I am going to sign out grab some beers and watch the football. Evening game should be a cracker!
AP
I am soon to be appearing at a hospital as a student physiotherapists so without breaking any confidentiality laws I may discuss funny events around the hospital and dodgy patients and how incredibly hot I am, as the sun is bound to come out for the first time all year as soon as I get a 9-5 working day! I also thought it would be a good idea to have a joke of the day, football rumour of the day and facebook summary of the day (very sad I know and over time I think this will show why friends culling is very important). Any other ideas for blog posts please comment and advise... I am new to this remember!
Joke of the day: (Sorry these are going to be really bad and nicked from other websites unless I hear any good ones)
A farmer is hunting in a forest when a stunning young blonde walks up to him totally naked. He gets really excited and says to her, "Are you game?" The blonde replies, "Yes I am." So he shoots her.
Football story of the day: Most of you would assume that this will be about a certain Portuguese winger, however, after being bored silly by this story as soon as it came out I will instead briefly mention the possibility of current France captain and ex Arsenal Captain Patrick Vieira’s possible summer move to Portsmouth. How the mighty have fallen eh, once a superb leader for one of the leading clubs in England and Europe and now considering a move to Portsmouth whose one and only fan is better known than most of the Portsmouth team. Maybe a little harsh as I don’t have anything against Portsmouth and I even quite like Harry Redknapp but when a player who was once considered one of the best players in the world is considering a move to the south coast something must have gone wrong. Maybe this just shows that players that leave Arsenal don’t always go on to bigger and better things… take note Monsieur Flamini!
Facebook Summary: Someone has just added Oscar Onion as a friend I found that name rather amusing, sorry oscar! James has added The Good, The Bad and The Ugly to his favorite movies. Very good film and as soon as the European Championships are over I shall go and watch it again! I have also just been invited to join the group ‘Rep da UK!’ - Fed up of the USA dominating the Uk's urban scene,music,clothes, culture? Time 4 da UK to stand up tall n b da BADDEST!!!Any1 and Evry1 who is Reppin da UK , JOIN !! I don’t think anything needs to be said about this so on that note I am going to sign out grab some beers and watch the football. Evening game should be a cracker!
AP
No comments:
Post a Comment