Saturday, 21 June 2008

Useless Turks!

Hello avid readers, I'm sure your all on the edge of your seats awaiting the latest post but I am afraid nothing very interesting today. Rain outside and work to be done so should be a fun filled weekend. Starting to get quite excited about my holidays now, a trip to bournemouth although not a holiday will be a much needed bent fest and Tenerife should be quality. Also I found out today I have passed all my assignments for the year so I am in a rather good mood and may start drinking whilst doing my work this arvo! On a less good note Turkey got through to the Semis! They were useless, absolutely dreadful but it was quite good to see the Tottenham man Luka Modric miss his pen, a sign of things to come lets hope!
Probably a good time to mention Wimbledon now as well. Unfortunately for the first time in ages I am not going this year, bit dissapointed to be honest and this is also the first year in ages that I probably will see very little seeing as I am now a working man! I hadn't realised but just checked the draw and Djorkovic has been put in the top half, which is excellent news for Rafa and for my bet. Roj has also been given a bit of a stinker of a draw with potential meetings against: Monfils, Hewitt, Gonzalez, Ferrer and players that particularly like grass such as Berdych and Ancic so that is one bet that is currently going well (just wait and watch Raf lose in the first round). I did however lose quite a bit earlier this week as I forgot to lay my bet of Czech republic to win the Euros! Wasn't quite expecting a Turkey fight back in that game either! Murraymania will no doubt be back in force come Monday but I have a sneaky feeling that Fabrice Santoro could through a spanner in the works, fingers crossed! I think I might dabble with an accumulator this arvo and see how it goes.
Joke of the Day:
A guy decides to have a party where his guests come as different emotions – from fear to happiness, and so on. The first guest shows up covered in green paint with the letters N and V painted on his chest. “What have you come as?” the guy asks. “I’m green with envy.” “Wow, that’s brilliant,” says the host. “Come in and have a drink.” A few minutes later, a woman turns up, covered in a pink body stocking with a feather boa wrapped around her private parts. “Wow, great outfit,” says the host. “And you’ve come as…” “I’m tickled pink!” she says. “Brilliant,” the host replies. Moments later the doorbell goes again, only this time its two naked Irish blokes at the door. One’s standing with his penis in a bowl of custard while the other’s got his cock suck in a pear. “What the hell are you both doing?” screams the host. “Well, I’m fucking dis custard and he’s come in dis pear!”
Facebook Summary:
Has anyone else noticed that there seems to be a slight return of these damn applications, I seem to have gone through a dry patch of receiving a request to join some daft application but have had loads this week. Also most of my news feed is now being taken up with these fan pages. So and so is now a fan of ... Area nightclub or so and so is now a fan of Shakira! Very annoying! Nothing much of interest on FB at the moment but I did just get a friend request from a guy called KARAN, this is the boy James scared the shit of at the tennis club and reduced to tears. He never returned to the club. This all started as the poor boy knocked into the radiator forcing the grill to fall out (something that happened on a regular basis anyway) one of Karan's friends came to tell the bar man of this unfortunate incident, which turned out to be James. James stormed into the hall and screamed a lot of obsenities.... WHAT THE F@£K HAVE YOU DONE!!!! Karan has not been seen since.. til today on FB. I rejected the friend request.
Does anyone read this btw? Just 1 comment so far... is this worth continuing? Is the content good, bad, ugly? Anyway work and beer time.

2 comments:

Twentysomething said...

Yes I read it and it's good, I'm actually laughing at the moment. I'm not sure what came over me with that Karan kid. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

ive started reading 2day dude its very funny good work. ill keep reading