Well today has found me in a bad mood! Not only did I not manage to do yesterdays post which must have upset an awful lot of people but today has gone from bad to worse. I fully intended having a lie in and then spending the day relaxing alongside doing odd bits of work for the week ahead. It has not turned out like that at all, for starters my car failed its MOT and is going to cost a bomb to fix, I was contemplating ditching it and starting again however it would probably cost pretty much the same and I haven't got the time to spend faffing around looking for new cars. Secondly my printer broke yesterday so I have had to fork out for a new one of those as well as there is loads of printing required for placement tomorrow. Thirdly I have had a final request for my electric bill which is more expensive than it should be, Fourth: I have just had to pay £350 to live in crappy halls in Lincoln for a month for my next placement and rent is due for my Eaglescliffe home next week. Fifth: HSBC have decided to almost halve my overdraft as they don't think I am a student anymore, I had to walk all the way into Yarm (as I don't have my car) only to find out that the HSBC Yarm branch is pretty much one of the only banks in the north east not to open on a Saturday. Sixth: Due to this being closed I can't cash in the holiday money paid by my mates so I am going to be over my overdraft by even more. Eighth: Lost another accummulator today by just one person losing, I think I am going to give up on them they are useless. Nineth: David Villa is confirmed to be out of the tournament putting my top goalscorer bet and Spain victory bet in the balance still not sure whether to lay them both yet to guarantee a win.
Well this has possibly been the most depressing post yet, and reading it back has made me even more fed up than I was when I started. So I'm going to sign off with no joke of the day, no football talk and going to spend my time looking at bus timetables for next week...public transport...how depressing!
Tenth: Pretty much every Arsenal player wants out! :(
More uplifting post sometime soon... I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment